BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hitz.FM

Hey peeps! Today is a really fun day for me ! i dint attend sch today i stayed at hm for self revision and i was so bored with it so i turned on the radio and i heard bout the 5000 ringgit says it's yours from Hitz.fm so i go try out and i call for 1 hr there's no answer i wanted to give up and Rudy got the call and i was so nervous! but i was so happy cause i get the call lol btw i dint really know how to win this game at 1st until nateli told me and she said my voice souund so cute when i mention her name and i was like "What........? thx nateli " and she ask me to do her a favor which is say thanks nateli and ' what is the next clue nateli?" and she recorded my voice in the radio! that's my 1st time listening my voice on air in HITZ.FM!!!! i was So SO SO so Happy!and i'm gonna try it out tommorow hope is me so i have better thing to write for tommorow.!!!!!!

~Wen~

0 comments: