BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gloomy.

With a very beautiful morning suddenly the sky became so gloomy...That's where the evil spirit is....The Man...( MR . Michael ) he's a good teacher but when it comes to anger...he's the one you'll nvr thought of...he made me a big brave cat to a scary little mouse! He love screaming! He juz love it! and even i hate it but i'm force to love it cause i have to get use to it or else it will be hard for me getting scared by him everyday for no reason! He can be a friendly teacher to a big gaint wolf! He'll kick your Ass when you embaress him. Oh well..all you'll need to do is juz to do what he say..cause he's the boss...=.= i was so freak out by his shoutting this morning! i cant even eat my food properly..!oh ya , if anyone need a recipe for spagghetti cabonara mushroom can juz ask from me =D that's it my day..
~Wen~

0 comments: